S60 DJ Workstation: USB Media Player, Mixer, Midi Control & Audio Interface
Designed for the next generation of DJ's, the S60 is an integrated USB media player, mixer, and controller all built into a single portable unit. Play media directly from a single USB, or interface with DJ software. You can even mix external live sources such as CDJ units or turntables.
All-in-one Design - The S60 Digital DJ Workstation is a dual USB player and a high-performance mixer in an elegant all-in-one design. Set up of the S60 is easy and fast because you don’t need to waste time connecting cables. You just need to bring the S60 and USB storage device. It’s perfect for DJs who work events, for clubs that need to be able to dismantle their system quickly, and for any other DJ on the move. Moreover, the S60 is also is a MIDI controller that can fully control any DJ software. The comprehensive MIDI compatibility all 94 control elements can be applied as a MIDI control device.
USB Player - In this digital era, USB devices have become the most convenient way to store collections of music. S60 supports external USB mass storage devices. Connect an MP3 player, thumb drive, or hard drive for easy access of up to 255 folders, each of which can hold 999 files in MP3/WAV format.
VOXOA Tunebox Software - Download free VOXOA TUNEBOX software to make reading and searching files quicker and easier. The VOXOA TUNEBOX scans all music files in your USB mass storage devices and then creates a database file by which you can quickly locate files in your music library.
Memo Points with 4 Trigger Pads - 4 memo points can be saved per track for Hot Cues and Loops. The S60 can store your Hot Cues and Loops on any audio track and recall them later when that track is cued in the CD drive. The number of memo points is limited only by your USB memory capacity. This memo function can be used like a mini sampler for vocals, stabs, or breaks, adding a touch of creativity to any DJ set.
Relay Play - automatic, sequential playing tracks one after another from both decks.
Fader Start Play - makes the mixer’s fader perform back cue and quick start functions.
DSP Digital Sound Effects - The S60 supplies the DJ with four different types of onboard DSP digital effects, including Echo, Flanger, Filter, and Skid, to enhance creativity and performance. Also, effect parameters Time and Depth can be adjusted independently via the jog wheel.
Tempo Control and Range - A 100mm linear high-precision slider gives DJs total control and ensures that the tempo adjustment is easy and accurate. The range of tempo +/- 6%, +/-10%, +/-16% and -100% can be assigned to the Tempo Control slider.
Key Lock Function - The Key Lock function locks the pitch of the track even when you adjust the speed of the track. You can speed up or slow down the beat without any noticeable difference in vocal and music pitch.
Bright & Large LCD - Two large and bright displays provide clear and easy-to-read information during DJing. The information includes BPM, music name, effect's parameters, etc., to help DJs comfortably manage and control music in a dark environment.
Rich Input ports Sound Card Output - S60 is a standard mixer with two line/phono inputs and two microphone inputs. S60 includes a sound card with balanced and unbalanced output, so DJs can simply connect to the speaker or headphones and start the fun of mixing and DJing.
The Good: Solid design. Portable All-in-one stand-alone function. No laptop needed, but Midi and Audio interface included. 2 USB memory ports. Real mixer.
The Bad: Design seems a little dated.
The Bottom Line: The "Swiss army knife" design means the S60 can be used in any DJ situation. Its a great solution for mobile DJ's, bedroom/party DJ's and its good enough to be used in a small bar or club. The input and output options mean you can use it with most other gear in a traditional analog mixer style, or a cutting-edge controllerist setup. If you can't decide what sort of DJ you want to be then this is the tool for you!
- 2 USB sockets for external USB device support
- Two USB player share one external USB Device
- All control elements are MIDI compatible
- Automatic and manual tap beat counter
- Sleep function for reducing power consumption
- Optional rack-mount adaptor
- Instant start via 1 bit technology (8 fold)
- Instant playback from cue point
- Fader start to control playback on fader move
- Relay play function
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Cue Play function can back to cue and play instantly
- Track and folder searching system
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame
- DATABASE BUILDER software for fast searching massive USB device
- Onboard file and folder browsing
- ID3 TAG support
- function cues track to start of musicAuto cue
- Seamless loop function / reloop function
- 4 independent hot cues/loops banks with real-time adjustment
- Every track can save 4 hot cues and unlimited memos for USB drive
- Adjustable pitch range ±6%, ±10%, ±16% and -100%
- High quality 100 mm long pitch fader
- Micro pitch with a resolution up to 0.02%
- Pitch bend control button
- Pitch bend up to - 100% and +16%
- Key Lock allows a track’s tempo to be changed without affecting the original key of the track
- Pitch ON/OFF button
- Touch sensitive jog wheel for scratching
- Multifunctional jog wheel for search, pitch bend and effects adjustment
- 3 modes for jog wheel: Normal CDJ, Scratch, Cue Scratch
- A Cue Scratch mode – touch wheel return-to-cue function
- Jog wheel control for pitch bending and frame searching
DSP Digital Effects
- 4 superb beat synchronized DSP digital effects
- Build-in Effects: ECHO, FLANGER, FILTER and Skid
- Effect parameters Time and Depth adjustable via Jog Wheel
- Large extra bright dot-matrix VFD display for all functions
- Display playing address
- Display ELAPSED/REMAIN
- Displays text for ID3 tags and folder names for easy navigation
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Input: Line x 2 (RCA), Phono x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR/1/4 Inch Combo x 1,6.3mm x1)USB x2
- Output: Balanced (XLR) x 1, Unbalanced (RCA) x1, Unbalanced Booth (RCA) x1, USB MIDI x 1
- 3 USB jacks, 2 for USB playback, one for PC MIDI connection
- Three-band EQ with Full output kill for each channel
- 2 MIC with level control, tone adjust and talkover
- Effect auto beat sync function
- Effect X & Y parameter adjustable
- Replaceable Crossfader with 3 curve switch
- Crossfader with fader start function
- Fader Start compatible with VOXOA CD/MP3 Player
- Headphone with level control and cue mixing
- Booth out with level adjust
- Dual 10 LED monitor display (selectable PFL or Master output)
Product Model S60
Power AC100-240V, 60/50Hz, 21W
Size 482mm (W) X 300mm (D) X 90.5mm (H)
Weight 4.1 kg