Voxoa M70 digital/analogue battle mixer
The M70 is a high performance digital mixer aimed at the digital scratch DJ market. Designed from the ground up with features that truly put the power of expression in your hands. The advanced crossfader and channel fader settings allow you to perform techniques and customizations often not possible on other equipment. The high level of MIDI interface controls make it easy to integrate the M70 into even the most complex DVS digital DJ set-ups. The intuitive design and well-presented layout make your live performance a breeze. You can finally control everything from a single device with very little need for additional external MIDI devices. On top of all this the internal audio interface offers high quality analogue-to-digital conversion, and high quality professional level audio output allowing full integration with many great DJ software applications.
DJing Software Controller
The extensive MIDI controls offer a wide range of customizable possibilities when it comes to getting the most out of your favorite software. Midi maps are available ready to go for Serato, Traktor and Virtual DJ. Virtually any program that allows Midi mapping can be controlled directly from the M70 controls. 8 Hot cues each channel, Transport controls, FX controls, Looping, video effects, filter, 4 deck switching, Sampler and browsing... all at your fingertips. You can now sit the laptop off to one side because there is hardly ever a need to touch your keyboard during a performance.
High Quality Sound and Built-in 2In/2Out Sound Card
The M70 features an internal 2 In/2 Out (stereo) USB sound card that enables direct connection to a computer with a single USB cable. A high quality 24bit digital/analog converter from Texas Instruments ensures high quality sound from your turntables or CD players, and clean clear audio from your computers software applications. The intuitive design makes it easy to switch from digital audio to analogue sources without losing a beat, making this a great choice for those who still take pride in dropping some real vinyl tracks into their mix.
The master out has the option of balanced and unbalanced output, and of course separate unbalanced booth output.
Build-in Filter Effect for Each Channel
The M70 is equipped with Filter effect for each channel. Well positioned at the bottom of the EQ strips the High pass, or low pass filter effect is always available. This effect is part of the analogue style design of the system, but also doubles as a handy midi control when the mixer is set to full Midi mode.
High Performance Crossfader
The crossfader plays a dramatic role for scratch DJs. The M70 is equipped with a high performance options from the front panel to help you take the mix to the next level. Full crossfader curve control and reverse switch is easily accessible on the fly, as well as the ability to alter the curve and reverse of both the channel faders. An led display always shows the current mode of each fader. Also the standard factory cross fader can be replaced by well-known top fader brands such as Innofader, and ProXfader.
CLICK HERE TO SEE INNOFADER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Bundled with VirtualDJ LE
The M70 currently ships with VirtualDJ LE, and included is MIDI mapping for Traktor and Serato Scratch Live. Mapping files are constantly being improved, and users are encouraged to share their creations on our website community forums.
DVS Direct Mode
The M70 has DVS audio system built in, allowing use with a range of DJ products that employ Vinyl or CD Timecode to control dj software, and in many cases there is no need for any additional external audio soundcard.
M70 CROSS FADER SPEC.
lever travel 45 mm
operation force 40gf+_30gf
total resistance 50Kohm
power rating 0.25W
rated voltage AC 350V ,DC 20V
A FIRMWARE Update is available for Serato Video users to enable midi send on the faders while in MIX mode. This allows the faders to be assigned to video mix functions. Please ask us to pre-install the firmware for you before we send your order.
- Integrated 16bit /48kHz USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) with 2in/2out (stereo)
- High quality DA Converters providing superb sound quality
- Included low latency ASIO driver
- DVS Direct Mode (CD or Vinyl) for DJ software using timecode signal
- MIDI controller compatible with various DJing software
- Fully MIDI control function for File Browsing, Transportation, Hot Cues, Samples, Loop control ,Effects control, Pitch control and special function (Loop recorder or Video transition)
- Under Full MIDI mode can switch to control 4 decks
- A great diversity of Inputs – Simultaneously play a combination of digital and analog sources
- Independent 3-Band Equalizer with fully kill function (-infinity dB to +10dB)
- Manual Filter adjustable from LPF – HPF for each channel
- Replaceable 45 mm High quality long life crossfader
- Adjustable crossfader curve for different DJing style
- Reversible crossfader and channel fader
- Channel fader with independent adjustable curve and reverse switch
- Fader Start play for cross fader and compatible with CD players
- Dual 10 LED monitor display for master meters
- Independent PFL meter for each channel
- Mic input with auto talk over function and tone control
- Headphone monitor can be switched to cue or master
- 2 AUX inputs (3.5 mm and RCA) for MP3 player (ex.iPod) friendly
- 2 Line/Phono Inputs
- 2 CD Inputs
- 2 AUX Inputs (3.5mm jack and RCA jack)
- 2 Fader Start connections
- 1 Mic input
- 1 USB MIDI jack
- 1 XLR Balanced Master output
- 2 Unbalanced RCA Master outputs (Master Out and Booth Out)
- 2 Headphones monitor (3.5mm & 6.3 mm)